Intro Task

I am going to focus on the story of the student protester who threw a fire extinguisher of a building during the protests and got jailed for 32 months. Iv been invovled in some of the protests so its a subject i feel a part of.

Research

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-11677862

These are some videos of students opinions on the student fee rises. I think i want to show the views of the student in this project and these are some good example of interviews about there views.





This is a picture of me and some other students protesting about the tution fees in maidstone.


This is the image i created as my initial response to the story about the student protest jailed for 32months. I decided not to focus on him but just on the student protesters in general. I wanted to create something a bit silly so I gave David Cameron laser eyes destroying the protesters.

No comments:

Post a Comment